Log In

Coming in Honour of Kazan the Virgin Mary

2 Vavilova Proyezd, 445004

(8482) 26-35-60, 22-96-24

The Central District, Togliatti

After Stavropol-upon-the-Volga had been flooded in 1954 the religious people insisted that the government should give an area for prayers and for the priest’s house. The prayers’ house was built and for the priest in honour of Kazan Icon of the Virgin Mary. Everything that managed to be saved from the Troitskiy Temple was transferred here: religious atributes, icons, church utensils. In 1985 Bogorogichno-Kazanskiy Temple was built in the place of the prayers’ house. In 1996 the temple was built upwards after which five cupolas emerged. Since 1991 Znamenskaya hospice has been functioning.

Яндекс карта: